skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Reeling Students In
This picture embodies the target market group of the shops on University (including the cafe captured in the photograph) which make up the community on the Blvd. The mural painted above the cafe entrance we wanted to illustrate as the focal point-the man in-particular resembles a professor with a stern look encouraging his student to buy the large cup of coffee in turn receiving the sophistication needed to succeed in college classes-which is communicated through association with "art" and "expresso" (words on either side of the man) that are seen after the professor.
I pass by this mural often, but never really pay attention to it. Now, that this mural is in black and white it seems to catch my eye more so than seeing it in person. This picture really captures the rustic feeling of the brick, and how long the buildings on University have been around. I also like the angle that this picture is taken from, it gives a different perspective than just walking by it like I normally would.
ReplyDeleteBriana B